Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Big Bang

Not sure why I titled the post that. Couldn't think of anything else, I guess. 

I realize now (that it's too late) I saved the most pathetic ornaments to show you for last.  
I mean, I didn't even make them.  They were all bought!  I could have planned that a little better.

But, since I didn't - I'm going to still consider it the big bang of ornaments.

Click above to start at day one, or if you missed any days.


December 20th:  Store Bought Ornaments


So these were all ones I just couldn't resist when I saw them.  I knew they would fit perfectly on my tree.  

1. Train - Hobby Lobby (again)
2.  Bells - Joann's
3.  Cute little antique book ornament - Shopko.
4.  Merry Christmas Tags - Tia Pan Trading
5.  Teddy Bear - Garage Sale, like 4 years ago. 
6.  Burlap Bag - Hmm.  Actually have no idea where that even came from.  I just saw it in our boxes and put it on the tree.  It works.

That is that.  

But tomorrow is going to be cool!  

At least I think so.

No comments: