Not sure why I titled the post that. Couldn't think of anything else, I guess.
I realize now (that it's too late) I saved the most pathetic ornaments to show you for last.
I mean, I didn't even make them. They were all bought! I could have planned that a little better.
But, since I didn't - I'm going to still consider it the big bang of ornaments.
Click above to start at day one, or if you missed any days.
December 20th: Store Bought Ornaments
So these were all ones I just couldn't resist when I saw them. I knew they would fit perfectly on my tree.
1. Train - Hobby Lobby (again)
2. Bells - Joann's
3. Cute little antique book ornament - Shopko.
4. Merry Christmas Tags - Tia Pan Trading
5. Teddy Bear - Garage Sale, like 4 years ago.
6. Burlap Bag - Hmm. Actually have no idea where that even came from. I just saw it in our boxes and put it on the tree. It works.
That is that.
But tomorrow is going to be cool!
At least I think so.