Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beaded Rose


Saw this in a Martha Stewart's "Encyclopedia of Crafts" book, 2009 edition. Actually found it in the library, and I'm betting if my rinky dink library had it, yours probably does too. If you need help finding it within your library, just ask the studious librarian sitting at the desk; I’m sure he/she would be happy to help you. It only took my husband and I 2 movies to make. We gave it to my mom for Valentines Day. I actually hate it when I get real flowers, because they just die. So I figured this one wouldn't. The book has the details on how to make this beaded flower, and many more.

And since I can't even manage a paper airplane, my husband also made this box following the instructions in the Martha Stewart book. This book has a lot of fun ideas, and I may have to extend my due date a few times before I give it back.

No comments: